Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Thank you!

I have received enough donations to take me past the $3,000 minimum that I have to raise in order to begin the ride on June 6. Giant thanks to each of you who helped make this happen, whether you donated yourself, persuaded someone else to do so, or simply thought positive thoughts.

That said, if you've been thinking of donating but haven't done so yet, don't let this stop you! The San Francisco AIDS Foundation still needs our support more than ever, and I ride to help bring in as much of that support as possible. (Plus, speaking selfishly, there's a special jersey for reaching $5,000 ... and I've only reached that level once before.)

Keep following my training adventures here, and I look forward to whatever support you can give. Thanks!

No comments: