Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Weekend changes to Caltrain schedule

I thought the weekend trains had been arriving at unusual times, and I was right. Turns out that Caltrain has modified its weekend/holiday schedule, and this could affect you if you take the train to any of our rides in Mountain View.

Trains that departed San Francisco on the hour now depart at 15 minutes past the hour. This means that the arrival time in Mountain View is now 29 minutes past the next hour. The earliest train of the day now leaves SF at 8:15 a.m. and arrives in Mountain View at 9:29 a.m.

Northbound trains back to SF appear to be unaffected, still leaving Mountain View at 19 minutes past the hour.

The change doesn't mess up this Sunday's ride, but it's worth noting for the future. Whenever I have rides that are train-friendly (those when the ride-out time is late enough), I'll be sure to accommodate the new train schedule.

No comments: