Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Shopping party at Sports Basement Sunnyvale

Ride leader TJ Zmucki asks me to pass along this note:
Hello all you wonderful ALC Riders,

I have won a party at the Sunnyvale Sports Basement on April 1, 2009 from 6-8pm. We will have beer, soda, chips, dip, fruit and a 20% discount on your purchases. If you are in interested in attending please RSVP by emailing me back at TJ_Zmucki@msn.com

Bring friends also if you like. I am supplying some prizes and surprises for all who attend this event. Come celebrate and SHOP.

And I'll add that I just got my bike tuned up at Sports Basement Sunnyvale this week, and they were extremely nice. Giant thumbs up for a bike shop that doesn't make me feel like an idiot.

No comments: