Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Hang tight about this Saturday's ride

I went up to Los Altos Hills tonight and, much to my unpleasant surprise, discovered that the town has begun a massive repaving project that affects nearly our entire scheduled route through Los Altos Hills this weekend. They've run a pavement-grinder over the streets, rendering them especially dangerous for cyclists ... particularly on the descents.

It's unclear how much of the repaving will be done by Friday night, so I'll keep an eye on things. If need be, I have an alternate 50-mile route in the can (with just a little bit more climbing than advertised) that we can ride instead.

Update: The blog problem I reported in this space Tuesday night appears to be fixed, and Google has now apologized for the difficulty.

No comments: