Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Saturday night weather update

I'm going to try to run our ride tomorrow.

The forecast suggests that the worst part of the weather will get here in the mid-afternoon, and before that it's just as likely that it won't be raining as that it will. Our route has a few bailout points where we can cut the ride short if necessary; in particular, if the weather turns threatening, we might head back directly from Rest Stop 1 in Woodside and still get in a good 30-mile ride.

Check back here in the morning to see if things change overnight. I'll post something here by 8 a.m. -- hopefully a yes-or-no decision.

No comments: