Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

If you liked 80 miles, you'll love 87 miles

I've finalized the route for our Oct. 3 giant loop around the South Bay, and it's about 7 miles longer than first anticipated. I added some rolling hills near the front of the ride, but I eliminated the slow climb up Mission Blvd. (through the construction zone) to Ohlone College.

If you did the ALC Cat-2 or Cat-3 South Bay century loop earlier this year, much of this ride follows the same route. But there are some differences. This will be, I believe, our first official training ride to ever cross the new part of Warren Blvd. over I-880 -- a much nicer route that eliminates dealing with the crazy traffic at the Auto Mall/880 interchange in Fremont.

We'll again have a SAG vehicle on this ride, so come on and join us! Details and RSVP here.

No comments: