Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Selfish moment


Wouldn't I look absolutely fetching as I pedal around the byways of Northern California in this totally awesome jersey? Such colors!

Well, this jersey can't be bought at any price. The only way I can get it is by getting my fundraising total for this year up to $5,000 or more. And, of course, I need you to help me do that. So, if you can, please click that pretty lil' Donate now button over there on the left and give what you can.

Why? Well, here's what the San Francisco AIDS Foundation has to say about it:
The San Francisco AIDS Foundation provides leadership to prevent new HIV infections. Linking community experience with science, the Foundation develops ground-breaking prevention programs and bold policy initiatives to promote health and create sustainable progress against HIV. Established in 1982, the Foundation refuses to accept that HIV transmission is inevitable.

I've bicycled 1,205 miles so far this year to help make this happen. You've got the easy part. Thanks for your support.

(So, yeah, that's not really very selfish of me at all, is it.)

No comments: