Upcoming rides I'm leading:
Nothing on the schedule.

Show blog entries about: Upcoming rides | Ride reports | My own training

Here we go again!

Welcome to my training blog for the 2008-2009 AIDS/LifeCycle season. There are a lot of changes happening in ALC world, and this website is one of them.

I wear many hats at ALC (OK, maybe just two hats), and this blog serves two purposes:

-- For friends and supporters: Find out how I'm getting ready for my big ride, and how you can help support the important work of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.

-- For other riders: Find out about upcoming training rides, and read post-ride reports.

There's lots more to come, so come back often between now and June 2009. And if you can do so now, please send a few dollars at the big red Donate Now link over there on the left side of the page. As always, 100% of your money goes to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, I don't get a penny of it, and your donation usually is fully tax-deductible (ask a tax adviser if you have questions).

No comments: